Friday, June 13, 2008

Crocodile Hunter

Will just laid down for a nap. Before I left his room we got to chatting. I thought this a funny conversation tidbit:

Will: "You hab wong hair." (As he tried to brush my bangs out of my face he said,) "It won't stay!"
Mom: "I know, I need a hair cut."
Will: "Yike Annie Ann?" (we have talked in the past...the last time I got my haircut...about getting it like Annie Ann's.)
Mom: "Maybe so."
Will: "Annie Ann wrestles crocodiles."
Mom: "What?"
Will: "Annie Ann can get dem (them)."
Mom: "Wow, where does she wrestle crocodiles...in the jungle?"
Will: "No, in the porest (forest)."
Mom: "Of course. How does she wrestle the alligators?"
Will: "CROCODILES! She waps (wraps) them up wit her hair. She has strong muscles too."
Mom: "wow."
Will: "I can help her. I a good helper."

1 comment:

Adam said...

Your boys are so funny! I finally remembered to check your blog. Thanks for sharing :) See you bright and early for swimming. Keep your fingers crossed for warm weather!
whitley romney