Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend with Nana & Pops

We have been counting down the days to see Nana and Pops! We got to spend the weekend with them...here are a few moments.
Trying to get a "nice" picture of the four of them:


New Super costumes..... "The Thing" and "Spiderman glow in the dark mask":




















Nana and Pops sprung for SUPER SOAKERS for the whole family! A watergun fight ensued.... (Parker's soaker was an "arctic freeze" gun--you can put ice cubes in the 'barrel' to make the water cold as ice!)








Windy day at the lookout:



After dinner walks around the neighborhood:

Bike riding (without training wheels) with Pops:

An unusually cold and rainy Memorial Day morning at Mom's "Bolder Boulder" race! After popsicles.....we were all about ready to head home.

2 comments:

davidarambel said...

Good pictures it looks like you had a wonderful visit, but I thought I was going crazy..as I was looking at the pictures the second one on "a windy day at the lookout" with Chris's day sitting on the rock looking at the others, it looked like he has a ponytail and it kind of freaked me out until I looked closer and saw one of the boys was on the other side of him...but the angle was perfect
and it's just my opinion...but he looks good with a ponytail..just kidding, but of course I would say that...
Love,
G.U.D.
P.S. Me and a couple friends have started the Old Man Bike Club (OMBC) of F'ville AR and have been riding the Alternate Transportation and Trails of F'ville, which are being built as we speak, and last night me and the Prez (of the club, not Bush) rode from my house down to Futrall (just south of the bypass and Gregg St. intersection) and back with a stop for some refreshment on Dickson St. of course and as I said some are still under construction, but hopefully by this time next year I'll be able to ride from home to work on the Trails and not have to worry with auto traffic...of course this is just a shameless plug for Fayetteville as we miss you guys..

allie said...

AWESOME! Glad you had a great time with nana/pops! And congrats on finishing the Bolder Boulder! Parker is getting very tall...wow.

love you!