Tuesday, August 26, 2008

White Water Rafting

We signed up for a family white water rafting trip down the Arkansas river. The Adventure Company (based in Buena Vista, Colorado) we went with calls this trip the "Milk Run". Appropriate enough as we saw little to no white water and the trip would be better described as a family float trip. BUT it was still fun...and what else could we expect with our 5 and 3 year olds! Here are some pictures from the head waters of the Arkansas River:

(Will trying to go overboard)
(Our guide, Louie, let Parker steer!)



3 comments:

allie said...

I am SOOOO glad you posted pics of your trip(s)!! They all look SOOO incredibly awesome and fun--and YES, i am totally game to come out there for some "in season" skiing!

love you and miss you like crazy!
aunt allie

The Sara and Ray Show said...

What a awesome family vacation...I always love the non-tradtional vacations more than the main stream ones. Love you guys and the pictures are making me more jealous of Colorado!

Sara

Rosemary said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great vacation!

oh my- two more days and I get hugs from my boys! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I love you!
DEE