Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Flag Football Madness

Go Parker!
Fumble-TD Return

Huddle up.


Go Mustangs! 
Parker absolutely loves playing flag football. At first, I wasn't sure which he was more into....the football or his new custom fit mouthguard.  Turns out, he really likes the game and has so much fun playing.  Chris and I catch ourselves laughing out loud at Parker's...."confidence".....  At 7 years old we call it confidence....here in a couple years...think it'll be called arrogance.  But he really thinks he's pretty awesome.  And so do we!

2 comments:

Aramigan said...

love the confidence! And as I always say there is a difference between conceitedness and confidence and I am sure Parker has the latter.

Rosemary said...

I LOVE these pictures! Miss you all so much! Love, DEE