Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Professional

Parker met a new friend recently who just moved here from St. Louis. His name is Corbin and if you were to ask Parker what they have in common, he would say:
both turned 5 in July (and will be in kindergarten at the same school)

both have a great love for all superheroes and Power Rangers

favorite food is pizza

both professional tree climbers
After this shot was taken, the "professional" on the left fell and though fine, did have a nice cut on the back of his leg and a decent sized hole in his pants. His comment: "next time I won't go down the dangerous way....I'll go down the way I know is safe."

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hi Corbin!

I hope I get to meet you in September! Maybe the two professional climbers can show me how to climb a tree.

Dee
(Parker's grandma)